To make a blind tests, it takes two teams and kids love team games! Ideally you can give team names to create more cohesion and add a hint of competition! Don't hesitate to prank children by adding songs from the cartoons they loved when they were little to the playlist...
- Each of the teams will come next to me. I'll put on some music. The first team to find the name of the song or its performer wins a point. I'm going to put a dozen songs. Are you ready ?
- Let's go !
If you lack inspiration, you can use (among others):
- Our Moana playlist (perfect for a Disney blind test during princess or Moana birthdays), on Deezer ou Spotify.
- Our 80's Fever playlist (perfect for an 80s blind test during a pajama party, a wedding or an EVJF), on Deezer ou Spotify.
- Our Safari playlist (perfect for a safari birthday or for Lion King fans), on Deezer ou Spotify.
- Our Pajama Party playlist (also perfect for a birthday, a wedding or an EVJF), on Deezer et Spotify.
Ideally, do the activity before the birthday cake… This will allow them to get together and calm down a little before, and you can launch the famous song “Happy Birthday” live!