- Helium bottle
- Capacity: 0,25 m3
- For approx. 25 balloons or 3 mylar balloons
With this helium bottle, inflate your balloons and make them float!
This helium tank has a volume of 0,25 m3. You can inflate about 25 balloons OU 2 to 3 mylar balloons depending on the size of the balloon (for more precision, refer to the description of each balloon).
This helium bottle is perfect for creating a party decoration unforgettable !
IMPORTANT: a balloon can contain between 0,010 and 0,014 m3.
For the instructions for use, please refer to the instructions supplied with the bottle.
- Fashion job : Insert the balloon on the inflation spout (black tip) and open the valve by turning it anti-clockwise. Hold the balloon firmly and squeeze the spout between your thumb and forefinger (where the spout begins to narrow) to release the gas. Once the balloon is sufficiently inflated, slide it down and tie a knot. Close the tap by turning it clockwise.
- Use Case : The helium tank can inflate approximately 25 balloons (classic balloons) OU 2 to 3 mylar balloons. The cylinder has a volume of 0,25 m3. A classic 30 cm balloon can contain between 0,010 and 0,014 m3 of helium. To find out how many balloons you can inflate with your cylinder, simply calculate as follows: cylinder volume / balloon volume = number of balloons you can inflate.
- Duration : Latex balloon: approximately 5 to 7 hours - Aluminum mylar balloon: 4 days on average.
- Recycling : The helium bottle is a steel bottle. It should be thrown in the household waste bin.
- Shipping : The helium cylinder can only be shipped in Metropolitan France, excluding Corsica (not transportable by air). Weight: 3,42KG.
All orders placed before 9 a.m. are dispatched the same day (except weekends).
DELIVERY IN RELAY POINT
- Mondial Relay (2 to 3 days*) from €5,50 - Free from 59 €
To find a relay point: click here
⚠️ no shipping on Mondays
- Colissimo (2 to 3 days*) from €4,20 - Free from 150 €
⚠️ delivery without signature
- Chronopost (24 hours worked*) from €14,50
⚠️ no Saturday delivery
* average delivery times, from the time the package is picked up by the carrier.
🚛 Following the recent increase in the price of fuel and the resulting taxes, shipping costs have recently undergone an increase. Unfortunately, we are dependent on the rates imposed by our carriers. Aware of the cost they represent for our customers, we do our best to keep them as low as possible.
For more information on deliveries and returns: click here