👨🚀 5 balloons
🪐 pattern: rocket and cosmonaut
🌱 100% latex
📏 30 cm inflated
5 balloons absolutely perfect to complete a astronaut birthday decoration ! These balloons are made of biodegradable latex. They were designed in Paris by My Little Day and made in Europe. You can inflate them with air with a balloon pump or with helium to make them float.
🚀 Find all our decoration, DIY and printable ideas for organize an astronaut birthday on the blog!
• These balloons can be inflated with helium or air. In the latter case, they do not float! The lifespan of a balloon inflated with helium is a few hours, and can be extended to several days by using HiFloat gel.
• Uninflated or damaged balloons may present a choking or suffocation hazard to children under 8 years of age. Adult supervision is required.
• Do not leave uninflated balloons available to children.
• To avoid any risk of bursting that could cause injury, we recommend that you inflate the balloons using a pump.
• To protect the environment, please do not throw balloons and deflate them or throw them away after use.
• 100% natural latex balloons. Risk of allergic reaction.
• Keep away from any form of flame.
🌎 The balloons are made of natural latex and therefore biodegradable. They take about 2 years to disappear, that is to say as much as an oak leaf. But that doesn't mean they should end up in the oceans: don't release balloons!!
Our packaging is currently still made of cardboard and plastic, to be thrown in the recycling bin. We do our best to find more responsible alternatives.
All orders placed before 9 a.m. are dispatched the same day (except weekends).
DELIVERY IN RELAY POINT
- Mondial Relay (2 to 3 days*) from €5,50 - Free from 59 €
To find a relay point: click here
⚠️ no shipping on Mondays
- Colissimo (2 to 3 days*) from €4,20 - Free from 150 €
⚠️ delivery without signature
- Chronopost (24 hours worked*) from €14,50
⚠️ no Saturday delivery
* average delivery times, from the time the package is picked up by the carrier.
🚛 Following the recent increase in the price of fuel and the resulting taxes, shipping costs have recently undergone an increase. Unfortunately, we are dependent on the rates imposed by our carriers. Aware of the cost they represent for our customers, we do our best to keep them as low as possible.
For more information on deliveries and returns: click here