-Made in Europe
A white balloon with the inscription "Love is in the air" (There is love in the air) for a romantic decoration of birthday, wedding, baptism, family celebration and even Valentine's Day. The balloons are used to decorate, but especially to play and can be inflated with helium or normal air.
The balloons are made of natural latex and therefore totally biodegradable. But that doesn't mean they should end up in the oceans: don't release balloons!!
Please note: This balloon can be inflated with helium or air. In the latter case, it does not float! To give the impression that it flies, you will have to hang it with masking tape or inflate it with helium. The lifespan of a balloon inflated with helium is a few hours.
• These balloons can be inflated with helium or air. In the latter case, they do not float! The lifespan of a balloon inflated with helium is a few hours, and can be extended to several days by using the gel HiFloat.
• Uninflated or damaged balloons may present a choking or suffocation hazard to children under 8 years of age. Adult supervision is required.
• Do not leave uninflated balloons available to children.
• To avoid any risk of bursting that could cause injury, we recommend that you inflate the balloons using a pump.
• To protect the environment, please do not throw balloons and deflate them or throw them away after use.
• 100% natural latex balloons. Risk of allergic reaction.
• Keep away from any form of flame.
All orders placed before 9 a.m. are dispatched the same day (except weekends).
DELIVERY IN RELAY POINT
- Mondial Relay (2 to 3 days*) from €5,50 - Free from 59 €
To find a relay point: click here
⚠️ no shipping on Mondays
- Colissimo (2 to 3 days*) from €4,20 - Free from 150 €
⚠️ delivery without signature
- Chronopost (24 hours worked*) from €14,50
⚠️ no Saturday delivery
* average delivery times, from the time the package is picked up by the carrier.
🚛 Following the recent increase in the price of fuel and the resulting taxes, shipping costs have recently undergone an increase. Unfortunately, we are dependent on the rates imposed by our carriers. Aware of the cost they represent for our customers, we do our best to keep them as low as possible.
For more information on deliveries and returns: click here