- Pink number balloon
- Inflated balloon size: 86,4 cm
- Inflatable with air or helium
- Individual packaging
- MADE IN UK
Mylar foil balloons in the shape of a pink number for a mesmerizing party decor! They will be perfect for a princess or unicorn birthday or even a Marie-Antoinette party! Balloons are for decorating, playing and can be inflated with helium or normal air and are ideal for a summer picnic, tea party, wedding, christening or birthday party. family.
Little thought for the planet : these balloons are reusable, do not hesitate to reuse them for another party or give them to your children's school. Simply deflate them by inserting a straw into the inflation valve, gently squeezing them, and folding them up.
- Foil mylar balloons inflate with a pump or a straw; they have an automatic closing mechanism. They can be inflated with air or helium. For helium inflation, you must ask the rental company or check when purchasing the cylinder that there is a very fine tip.
- You have to insert the straw in the opening valve, that is to say the small pellet on the tongue of the balloon. It must be inserted deep enough so that inflation is done more easily. The straw is not supplied with the ball.
- Inflated with helium, the aluminum mylar balloons float horizontally on the ceiling. If you want to keep them vertical, you have to hang them with tape or masking tape. You can also weight them down with balloon weights.
- To deflate aluminum mylar balloons, reinsert a straw into the opening valve and press the balloon. Please note: the ball is not quite like new after deflation.
- If the opening of the balloon (the tab) is glued, you must insert a very fine pencil or a small straw so that the opening takes place little by little.
- The lifespan of a balloon inflated with helium is a few hours.
All orders placed before 9 a.m. are dispatched the same day (except weekends).
|Colissimo||Mondial Relay||Chronopost||Delivery outside France|
|Lead times||2 to 3 working days||2 to 3 working days (no pick-up on Mondays)||24 working hours for all orders placed before 13 p.m.||Europe: 3 to 5 working days
Outside Europe: 3 to 15 working days
|Shipping fees||From € 4,20
Free from 150€ of purchase
From 5,50 €.
|From € 14,50||Variable, calculated according to destination and volumetric weight|
|Other||Delivery without signature||Find a relay point: click here
Choice of relay point after payment
PS: Average delivery times, from the taking over of the package by the carrier.
PS: Following the recent increase in the price of fuel and the resulting taxes, shipping costs have recently undergone a slight increase. Unfortunately, we are dependent on the rates imposed by our carriers. Aware of the cost they represent for our customers, we do our best to keep them as low as possible.
You have 90 days to return your items if they are not completely suitable for you.
My Little Day MLP – Returns
12 avenue Jean Joxé
For more info on delivery and returns, we tell you everything here !