- The balloon arrives flat (not inflated).
- It measures approximately 48 cm in diameter.
A matte rose gold star-shaped balloon for your birthdays, baby showers, weddings or EVJF! It will be perfect for a birthday party on the theme of fairies, princesses or space. For young and old, combine this beautiful pink star to create a pretty cluster or arch of balloons and impress your guests.
Little thought for the planet: these balloons are reusable, don't hesitate to reuse them for another party or give them to your children's school. Simply deflate them by inserting the supplied straw into the inflation valve, gently squeezing and folding them back.
- Foil mylar balloons inflate with a pump or a straw; they have an automatic closing mechanism. They can be inflated with air or helium. For helium inflation, you must ask the rental company or check when purchasing the cylinder that there is a very fine tip.
- You have to insert the straw in the opening valve, that is to say the small pellet on the tongue of the balloon. It must be inserted deep enough so that inflation is done more easily. The straw is not supplied with the ball.
- Inflated with helium, the aluminum mylar balloons float horizontally on the ceiling. If you want to keep them vertical, you have to hang them with tape or masking tape. You can also weight them with balloon weight.
- To deflate aluminum mylar balloons, reinsert a straw into the opening valve and press the balloon. Please note: the ball is not quite like new after deflation.
- If the opening of the balloon (the tab) is glued, you must insert a very fine pencil or a small straw so that the opening takes place little by little.
- The lifespan of a balloon inflated with helium is a few hours.
This product has no reviews yet.
All orders placed before 9 a.m. are dispatched the same day (except weekends).
|Colissimo||Mondial Relay||Chronopost||Delivery outside France|
|Lead times||2 to 3 working days||2 to 3 working days (no pick-up on Mondays)||24 working hours for all orders placed before 13 p.m.||Europe: 3 to 5 working days
Outside Europe: 3 to 15 working days
|Shipping fees||From € 4,20
Free from 150€ of purchase
From 5,50 €.
|From € 14,50||Variable, calculated according to destination and volumetric weight|
|Other||Delivery without signature||Find a relay point: click here
Choice of relay point after payment
PS: Average delivery times, from the taking over of the package by the carrier.
PS: Following the recent increase in the price of fuel and the resulting taxes, shipping costs have recently undergone a slight increase. Unfortunately, we are dependent on the rates imposed by our carriers. Aware of the cost they represent for our customers, we do our best to keep them as low as possible.
You have 90 days to return your items if they are not completely suitable for you.
My Little Day MLP – Returns
12 avenue Jean Joxé
For more info on delivery and returns, we tell you everything here !