- Pastel Whale Balloon
- Inflated balloon size: 78 x 50 cm
- The balloon arrives flat (not inflated)
- Inflation straw included
Un balloon whale cake to inflate with air (using a straw) or helium so that it floats. This aluminum balloon is perfect to complete a decoration on the theme of marine animals for a 1 year birthday or an baby shower !
Little thought for the planet : Consider reusing this balloon for another party. Simply deflate it by inserting a straw through the inflation valve, gently squeeze it and fold it up
- Foil mylar balloons inflate with a pump or a straw; they have an automatic closing mechanism. They can be inflated with air or helium. For helium inflation, you must ask the rental company or check when purchasing the cylinder that there is a very fine tip.
- You have to insert the straw in the opening valve, that is to say the small pellet on the tongue of the balloon. It must be inserted deep enough so that inflation is done more easily. The straw is not supplied with the ball.
- Inflated with helium, the aluminum mylar balloons float horizontally on the ceiling. If you want to keep them vertical, you have to hang them with tape or masking tape. You can also weight them with balloon weight.
- To deflate aluminum mylar balloons, reinsert a straw into the opening valve and press the balloon. Please note: the ball is not quite like new after deflation.
- If the opening of the balloon (the tab) is glued, you must insert a very fine pencil or a small straw so that the opening takes place little by little.
- The lifespan of a balloon inflated with helium is a few hours.
All orders placed before 9 a.m. are dispatched the same day (except weekends).
DELIVERY IN RELAY POINT
- Mondial Relay (2 to 3 days*) from €5,50 - Free from 59 €
To find a relay point: click here
⚠️ no shipping on Mondays
- Colissimo (2 to 3 days*) from €4,20 - Free from 150 €
⚠️ delivery without signature
- Chronopost (24 hours worked*) from €14,50
⚠️ no Saturday delivery
* average delivery times, from the time the package is picked up by the carrier.
🚛 Following the recent increase in the price of fuel and the resulting taxes, shipping costs have recently undergone an increase. Unfortunately, we are dependent on the rates imposed by our carriers. Aware of the cost they represent for our customers, we do our best to keep them as low as possible.
For more information on deliveries and returns: click here