Voila, your Christmas wreath is finished! You are now the pro diy christmas ! If you're still motivated and think you don't have enough Christmas decorations, you can find another idea for quick and easy christmas crafts (and even several!).
Practical tip: if you don't have string, you can use yarn to assemble the elements of your garland.
All you have to do is make them again (if you feel like it and want to have several), or simply hang them up! If you're not sure what to do with it, here are some ideas:
- You can hang it in your hallway to decorate your walls
- You can hang it on the fireplace if you have one
- You can put it in the tree for an original decoration
- You can hang it above the bed (yes, why not?!)
- You can hang it in the stair railing
- And you can hang it in every other nook and cranny you can think of!
And now, it's over ! All you have to do is wrap yourself in your plaid!