For the recipe, there is nothing easier! Let's go !
1. Shell the clementines and separate them into quarters.
2. Using toothpicks (to be broken in half beforehand), make the body and claws of the crab.
3. Cut the sugar dough in circles and stick the eyes on it.
4. Prick the eyes on toothpicks and assemble them to the body of the crab.
5. For the sand, break the shortbread biscuits into small pieces and spread the crumbs on a plate. Put the crabs on top!
And that is all ! You don't need to be a demi-god to make these beautiful clementine crabs! All that remains is to taste them.