Before starting the quizzes, you will have to put on your cape and mask to immerse yourself in the universe of our superheroes. Ask the children how they would define a superhero: someone who works for good? Someone with superpowers? Someone who is super strong? All this at the same time? You can then ask them what their favorite superhero is! Let's go !
1. What is the profession of Clark Kent, aka Superman?
2. What do Superman and Spiderman have in common?
They were born in March
They are orphans
They are very rich
3. What is the name of Superman's lover?
4. What is special about Daredevil?
He is blind
He is deaf
He's not a superhero
5. To which community do Cyclops, Tornado and Wolverine belong?
To the American Justice League
To the league of super boys
To the X-men
6. Bruce Banner, aka Hulk, becomes a big, green, very pissed off monster when…
… We steal a fry from him
…He is stressed and angry
… When you make eyes at your girlfriends
7. Where does Iron Man's power come from?
Of his hyper-sophisticated robotic armor
From his high protein diet
From his bodybuilding classes
8. Who are the members of the Fantastic Four?
Mr Incredible, the Elastic Woman, the Human Pyre and the Thing
Mr Extra, the flying woman, the wood fire and the thing
Mr Fantastic, the invisible woman, the human torch and the thing
9. What is the name of Batman's city?
10. Who is Batman's main enemy?
11. Who is from Krypton?
12. In the X-men community, who has blue skin and is polymorphic?
Jean Gray (Phoenix)
13. What object is Thor associated with?
14. What is Iron Man's real name?
15. What accessory does Green Lantern get his power from?
Do not hesitate to complete this quizzes Super hero with your own questions to make it last longer! Then you can find another birthday games idea on our blog for occupy the rest of the afternoon!