Tell the kids about safaris. Explain to them the purpose of this trip. Make a list with them of the animals they might encounter in the Savannah: lions, tigers, gazelles, giraffes, zebras... Now that they're in the mood, it's time for the safar theme quizi!
1. What is the only feline to live in a group?
2. Which feline is the fastest?
3. Among the lions, who hunts?
4. What does Safari mean?
5. Wildebeest is…
… an African antelope
…a kind of vulture
… a rodent mammal
6. The lynx is an animal known for…
… his intelligence
… its speed
… his very good eyesight
7. What is special about the elephant?
It's the only animal that eats peanuts
It's the only animal that has a trunk
It's the only animal that doesn't drink water
8. Who is Africa's biggest killer?
9. How big is the giraffe's neck?
10. How old can a crocodile live?
Once the quizzes finished, no question of stopping! On our blog you can find another birthday games idea to make the pleasure last!