Before starting thebirthday entertainment, tell the children about Harry Potter in order to put them in the potion. Remind them of the story, main characters, and timeline. From the moment Hagrid dropped him off in front of the Durdleys at 4 Privet Drive, when he entered Hogwarts, and until the final showdown with the-Name-Must-Not-Be-Pronounced! To make the moment even more magical, we have prepared a playlist for you on Spotify et Deezer to put in the background... Let's go for the harry potter quiz !
1. Who brings baby Harry to his uncle and aunt when his parents have just died?
Dumbledore, Hagrid and McGonagall
Dumbledore, Hagrid and Sirius Black
Sirius Black, Hagrid and McGonagall
2. What is the platform number where sorcerer's apprentices must take the Hogwarts Express?
Pier 9 1/4
Pier 9 3/4
3. What is Voldemort's real name?
4. Where is the entrance to the Chamber of Secrets?
In the girls' bathroom
In the banquet hall
In the Gryffindor dormitory
5. What is Harry's first broom called?
A Flash of Fire
6. What are the sweets that can have very surprising tastes called?
Bertie Crochue's surprise dragees
7. What's in Harry's first wand?
A unicorn's hair
A phoenix feather
A dragon heart ventricle
8. Which of these spells is not one of the unforgivable spells?
9. What are wizards born to non-wizard parents called?
10. What is Dumbledore's patronus?
11. What is the start day at Hogwarts?
The 1 November
12. What is Harry's address?
4. Private Drive
4 Privet Street
6 Privet Street
13. Where are Dudley and his parents going for his birthday?
At the amusement park
At the zoo
14. What is the name of the pub that leads to Diagon Alley?
The Leaky Cauldron
The Sorcerer's Lair
With Toad Slime
15. What subject does Quirrell teach?
Defense Against the Dark Arts
16. What is the name of the magic mirror?
The mirror of desire
The mirror of the sird
The rised mirror
17. What is Hagrid's job?
Professor of Magical Creatures
18. In the first book, how many Weasleys are in school?
19. What is the magic formula that opens a door?
20. What is the name of the dog guarding the trap door?
21. How do I get past him?
Give him a hug
22. What is special about the ceiling of the great hall?
He's covered in stars
We see Quidditch matches
It is lined with the flags representing the houses
23. Which chess piece does Harry replace?
A mad person
Well, here are the main questions! If you have other ideas in mind: put them down to make the quizzes ! And if you want another birthday games idea to keep everyone busy, check out our blog!