To start the birthday party, ask the children to come together and sit down (to calm them down a bit and get their attention). Ask them who is Frida Kahlo? What can they say about her? Do they like it?
This will allow them to get in the mood and prepare for the questions to come. When it's done, it's on for the quizzes !
1. What is Frida's date of birth?
July 6, 1907
September 4, 1890
24th May 1950
2. What is his full name?
Carmen Kahlo Calderon Frida
Frida Cardlron Kahlo
Frida Carmen Kahlo Calderon
3. What country is she from?
4. In which city was Frida Kahlo born?
5. What political party was she a member of?
ecology party the greens
6. What was her husband's name?
7. What job did her husband do?
A famous painter
8. What job did she want to do when she was a teenager?
9. Why did she start painting?
She always dreamed of being an artist
She was injured in a bus accident
His father taught him
10. After her bus accident, what strategy did the painter Frida Kahlo put in place to be able to easily do her self-portrait?
She applied the canvas directly to her face
She painted according to the descriptions of herself given to her by those close to her.
She hung a mirror above her bed
She guessed the contours of her face by touch, before painting herself
11. What kind of works is she known for?
12. What was she inspired by?
Mexican indigenous art
13. How did Frida Kahlo get to the opening of her exhibition in 1953?
In a wheelchair
On his hospital bed
14. Which of these paintings did Frida Kahlo dedicate to Leon Trotsky?
under the curtains
The tree of hope, stay strong
sun and life
15. What political issue(s) did she support?
The emancipation of Mexican women
The preservation of Mexican culture
Stopping climate change
16. Which of these works is not Frida's?
My parents, my grandparents and me
Henry Ford Hospital
17. What is his date of death?
July 13, 1954
March 4, 1997
November 21, 1968
18. Where did she die?
In his native village
19. In 2003, a biopic about the life of Frida Kahlo titled Frida was made. Who was the lead actress?
20. In the painting "The Two Fridas", what organ did she paint besides her body?
And There you go ! If you have other ideas for questions to make the quiz last, don't hesitate to ask them! Otherwise, you will find another birthday games idea on our blog!