Super simple! The base of the cake consists of a large square surmounted by 4 small squares in... Yoghurt cake! Child's play, we told you. All you have to do is double the quantities of your usual recipe (but we're nice, we'll give you one!).
- 2 yogurts (we keep a pot!)
- 4 jars of sugar
- 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- 6 jars of flour
- 1 jar of oil
- 1 packet of dry yeast
- 1 pinch of salt
- 6 eggs
1. Mix everything and cook in two molds for 35 min at 180°.
The ganache will serve as edible glue to assemble everything.
- 200g of pastry chocolate
- 230g of liquid cream
- 80g of butter
1. Boil the cream and the butter.
2. Once boiling, pour in the previously chopped chocolate.
3. Leave to stand for 1 to 2 minutes without mixing.
This is the most fun step!
- 1 pack of Mikado
- 2 packets of fingers
1. Unmold the cakes. Cut one of the two into 4.
2. Fix the 4 squares of cake on the big cake with the ganache.
3. Coat the slices of the cakes with ganache and "glue" the fingers around each cake.
4. Using the same principle, make a door with the chocolate part of a few Mikado.
5. Let everything dry well and now it's time for the decoration: flags and some Playmobil for fun and voila!