Organize a birthday, it takes preparation. You have to prepare the technical aspect: the birthday decorations, the birthday games... But it doesn't stop there! The emerged part of birthday snack, is to manage all the little people! Don't panic, we'll review the basic rules together.
- When the children arrive, ask them to put the birthday gifts in a corner that you will have previously defined with your child. Tell your child and guests that the gifts will be open at the very end of the party. For a party that ends at 18 p.m., open the presents at 17:45 p.m. or even 17:50 p.m. If you do it before, it can be a stampede.
- As the guests arrive, welcome them by drawing a Khôl mustache for the boys and false eyelashes for the girls. It's not mandatory, but if you can do it, that's great! And, it works better when there are two of us to welcome...
- While waiting for all the friends to arrive, ask the children to introduce themselves and tell their story: each gives their first name, their age, the name of their mistress, their birthday game favorite, his favorite color, his favorite cartoon…
- When all the guests have arrived, explain to them that you are going to play great birthday games together all afternoon and that you are really going to have fun. It's amazing, but if you're enthusiastic (and believable), half the job is done!
- Offer the small pouches filled with gifts for the guests (if you have any) when they are on the doorstep, coat on their shoulders, shoes on their feet. Never before!!
- And the ultimate advice: do not plan to have dinner the same evening, especially at home (and the day before, but that was clear since you are in your kitchen baking cakes by the hundreds).
- And on all occasions, keep the faith! We are convinced that your birthday snack will tear!