It's normal if during the birthday party... your child:
- If your child refuses to play,
- If he cries because he is not the first,
- If he makes blockages,
- If he finds everything bad (or everything great),
- If he does not want to participate (or if he wants to do all the birthday games),
- If your child does not match any of these descriptions, it also means that he is completely normal.
It's normal if the birthday snack... the children invited:
- If some children do not want to play any games,
- If some children cry when they lose,
- If they want to do a pogo, jump from the coffee table to the sofa through the window.
It's normal if during the birthday party... you:
- If you feel like crying,
- If you want to type them, even if it is prohibited by law,
- If you want it to stop,
- If you want to say that we won't catch you anymore,
- If you feel like saying it's too short,
- If you think you suck (or great!)
Find 3 tons of advice of all kinds to organize a birthday on our blog and all birthday themes on our website !